Signs & Symptoms
Some of the common signs and symptoms of arthritis include:
1. Severe fatigue at the time of waking up from sleep.
2. Feverish feeling in the head and body.
3. Loss of stamina in muscles associated with the affected joint.
4. A deformity of the affected joint is seen in severe cases.
5. Pain and stiffness of the joints including muscles and ligaments after sleep or rest period.
6. Cracking sounds in joints accompanied by pain and swelling.
7. Loss or restriction of motion in the affected joint.
8. Pain and swelling in smaller joints of hands and feet.
9. Joint inflammation, redness, tenderness and warmth.
10. Trouble breathing and loss weight (30) & (31).
Article by Kona Vishnu, MS
|Copyright © OmniMedicalSearch.com : Page Last Modified : 12/15/2011|
OmniMedicalSearch does not provide medical advice & is for informational purposes only. Please see our Disclaimer & always consult with your physician.